Expectations of a Quality Control Technician
The primary function is to provide services internally and externally to ensure CRMP is producing a high quality ready-mix product that meets our customer’s expectations and project requirements. This will require effective communication and networking between operations, sales, management and especially our clients in order to provide industry related technical assessments
- Perform sample testing and monitoring of raw materials for compliance with Federal, State, ACI and project applicable specifications;
- Perform sample testing and monitoring of our concrete production facilities and procedures relating to applicable specifications;
- Perform plant inspections of our facilities and recommend corrective action to ensure compliance with Project, State and Federal specifications and compliance with CRMP Quality Assurance guidelines;
- Evaluate job site testing by others and perform comparative testing when in doubt with the onsite testing agencies;
- Effective networking will be expected with customers, independent testing laboratories, dispatch and our production managers to ensure a quality concrete in produced;
- This could involve, but not limited to admixture adjustments, aggregate adjustments, set time analysis, and other statistical analysis;
- Perform visual inspection assessments of jobsite conditions, solutions, and recommendations to correct problems, if they occur. This would include quality and logistical issues;
- Monitor test report data and plant records to help determine specific compliance in accordance with Federal and State, or project specifications;
- Perform all pertinent ASTM, ACI and VDOT testing procedures and evaluations.
- Daily assignment location based on demand;
- Hours: Varies based on daily demand;
- Weekend work when applicable;
- Early mornings and late nights as required by demand;
- Some overnight work could also be involved.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Ready-mix Qualtiy Control experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: ACI Level I Field?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Are you able to commute to this job’s location?