Job Description – Loader Operator
Commercial Ready Mix Products, Inc., or CRMP Inc., is a diversified ready mixed concrete producer with 40 plus years of experience meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations in the concrete industry.
With CRMP, Inc.’s headquarters in Winton, NC we have ten concrete batch plants located in Northeastern North Carolina, the Outer Banks of North Carolina and Southeastern Virginia, in addition to four portable batch plants for onsite projects. By utilizing the latest technology and equipment, along with our highly trained employees and staff, we stand with the best and most highly regarded in the concrete industry.
CRMP is currently seeking high energy employees to fill openings for a Loader Operator for our plants in Southside Hampton Roads. CRMP offers excellent wages and benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401k savings plan, paid vacation, and holidays. Candidates should be flexible, patient, trustworthy, customer service driven, and adaptable to changing environments and schedules.
Opportunities for advancement within the organization are available for motivated individuals.
- Load material from stockpiles into plant and may oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment
- Ensure that the yard is maintained including under the tail pulleys and wash racks, perform housekeeping duties when needed including shoveling, washing and minor repairs
- Responsible for the safe, accurate and efficient operation of the loader and plant loading equipment including hopper and conveying system.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required
- Working outdoors with exposure to extreme heat, extreme cold and other outdoor environmental conditions, constant standing and walking, climbing, working from heights and lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and overtime. Travel between sites as needed Required
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision
- On the job training available to motivated individuals seeking advancement
- Job requires the following motions: climbing, stretching, driving/steering, sitting, twisting, vibration, riding on rough terrain.
- Ability to pass pre-employment processes including criminal background check, physical and drug screen
- Previous experience in ready-mix industry preferred. Previous experience and knowledge of safe operation of heavy equipment Knowledge of proper material handling practices
CRMP is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all qualified applicants.
Apply in person at our Chesapeake Plant (1888 South Military Hwy., Chesapeake VA. 23320) or call our office for locations accepting applications.
Job Type: Full-time